The Practice operates an inclusive policy regarding disabled patients and their carers.
The Practices provides:
- An enlarged printed version of the patient leaflet available to those patients who require it.
- A pathway suitable for wheelchair entry to premises
- Practice information supplied on yellow paper to assist partially sighted patients
- A designated named person to deal with the needs of the disabled patient and their carers
- Written/computer facilities for speech impaired patients
- Longer appointment slots if required
- Appointments involving several clinicians if required, please contact reception for details
- A foyer area used for Buggy Parking